HOME OF THE LIBERTY LIONS!
Welcome to Liberty Elementary School
Home of the Liberty Lions! Thank you for visiting our website to learn more about our school. We take great pride in the diversity at our school. Every child is a valuable contribution to our community of learners.
Liberty Elementary School has 30 classroom teachers, nine support teachers for ELL, Special Education and reading support, a reading coach, a math coach, seven related arts teachers, a guidance counselor, a school psychologist and a host of paraprofessionals that work directly with students. All members of the Liberty Elementary staff are professional, dedicated, and hard working.
Students at Liberty Elementary receive daily Physical Education and a rotation between library, music, Spanish and art. Students also have an opportunity to participate in chorus, musicals and other special programs.
The staff at Liberty Elementary provides a safe, caring, and respectful environment for all students. We welcome you to come visit, and learn with us!
Principal: Dr. Cheryl Robey
Assistant Principal: Dr. Janetta Davenport
School Hours:8:30- 3:30
Morning & Afternoon Care (MAC) is provided
6:00AM-8:00AM, & 3:30PM-6:00PM.
*Registration is required to attend this program.
- Homeland Security Agent Talks About Digital Dangers
- Planning for Your Special Needs Child’s Future: It’s Never Too Early to Start
- FSSD Receives Exemplary Status in Achievement on State Accountability Report
- Attendance Matters: Attend Today, Achieve Tomorrow
- Businesses Needed to Exhibit or Sponsor Nov. 9 Career Fair