BUILDING LEADERSHIP TEAM
Liberty Elementary Building Leadership Team
To provide direct communication with LES administration regarding site-based needs, policy development and budget matters.
PreK- Megan Sarr
K- Melissa Lutche
1st– Kellie Dahl
2nd– Kimberly Jefferson
3rd– Dallas McGurgan
4th– Brenda Lee
Related Arts- Melissa Stillings
Paraprofessional- Jane Bowden
Special Education- Jeannette Abbott
Bookkeeper- LouAnn Bart
- The goal of BLT is to provide an open line of communication across all grade levels PreK-4. We will define areas of need, brainstorm solutions, and make decisions as they relate to the needs of the school.
- Agenda items are submitted in advance to Dr. Janetta Davenport. This will provide the opportunity for research and a response to questions. Please email any questions to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org approximately five days in advance.
- Meetings will last approximately one hour, but will be extended if necessary.
- Meeting minutes will be taken.
- All meetings will take place in the Media Center.
2017-18 Meeting Dates
Building Leadership meetings are scheduled on the third Wednesday of each month.
There are no upcoming events.
- Welcome Back to School: Winter 2018
- Honors Program Info Meeting Set for Feb. 1 (Rising 5th Grade Families)
- Homeland Security Agent Talks About Digital Dangers
- Planning for Your Special Needs Child’s Future: It’s Never Too Early to Start
- FSSD Receives Exemplary Status in Achievement on State Accountability Report