The Liberty Elementary Cafeteria serves breakfast and lunch daily. Students may pay as they go or set up a pre-paid account through the Cafeteria Manager or with the online program, RevTrak. Using RevTrak, parents can pay for their students’ meals online with a credit card or debit card ($25 minimum payment). RevTrak offers email notifications when your child’s account balance reaches a pre-defined amount. For more information, visit the RevTrak website.
Please remember to send your child’s lunch money in an envelope with their name and lunch number to ensure that it gets to their account. If funds run out, students will be allowed to charge up to three meals. After three charges, students will be provided with a no choice meal until the bill is cleared. No student will go without food, but please make every attempt to keep your child’s account current.
Dywonne Whitmore, Cafeteria Manager
- Welcome Back to School: Winter 2018
- Honors Program Info Meeting Set for Feb. 1 (Rising 5th Grade Families)
- Homeland Security Agent Talks About Digital Dangers
- Planning for Your Special Needs Child’s Future: It’s Never Too Early to Start
- FSSD Receives Exemplary Status in Achievement on State Accountability Report