CAFETERIA MENU AND PRICES
Students may pay as they go or set up a pre-paid account through the Cafeteria Manager or with the online program, RevTrak. Using RevTrak, parents can pay for their students’ meals online with a credit card or debit card. RevTrak offers email notifications when your child’s account balance reaches a pre-defined amount.
To read more about RevTrak and how to set up an account, download this Parent Letter.
2017-2018 Meal Prices
- $1.50 for K-4 students/$1.75 for 5-8 students
- $2.25 for adults
- 30 cents for students eligible for reduced prices
- $2.60 for K-4 students / $2.75 for 5-8 students
- $3.50 for employees
- $4.50 for visitors (children – $2.75; holidays $5.50)
- 40 cents for students eligible for reduced prices
For information regarding your child’s lunch account, please email Cafeteria Manager Dywonne Whitmore.
If funds run out, students will be allowed to purchase ala carte items, like ice cream and juice. No child will go without food, but please make every attempt to keep your child’s account current.
For more information about free and reduced meals or to print an application, please visit FSSD Child Nutrition online.
Dywonne Whitmore, Manager
School Nutrition Association (SNA) Level 3 Certification