CAFETERIA MENU AND PRICES
The Liberty Elementary School Cafeteria serves breakfast and lunch daily. For breakfast. A hot meal is available every morning, as well as assorted cereals, fresh fruit, juice and milk. During lunch, students have the choice of a hot lunch or a sandwich. The Cafeteria provides a balanced meal for students and parents are always invited to eat with their children.
2016-2017 Meal Prices
- $1.50 for K-4 students/$1.75 for 5-8 students
- $2.25 for adults
- 30 cents for students eligible for reduced prices
- $2.50 for K-4 students / $2.75 for 5-8 students
- $3.50 for employees
- $4.50 for visitors (children – $2.75; holidays $5.50)
- 40 cents for students eligible for reduced prices
For information regarding your child’s lunch account, please email the Cafeteria Manager.
- For more information about free and reduced meals or to print an application, please visit FSSD Child Nutrition online.