PARENT ADVISORY COUNCIL
Liberty Elementary Parent Advisory Council
To provide parents with personal, direct, and insightful communication with the LES administration and school staff.
Katie Van Winkle
Katie Swafford, PTO President
PreK- Julie Smalley
K- Crystal Lepping
1 st- Emily Rollins
2nd- Tori Tuttle
3rd- Amy Layton
4th- Rachel Sands
Related Arts- Charity Rice
Paraprofessional- Laura Harvanek
Special Education- Juli Ennamorato
- The goal of PAC is to provide an open line of communication across all grade levels PreK-4. We will define areas of need, brainstorm solutions, and make decisions as they relate to the needs of the school.
- Agenda items are submitted in advance to Dr. Janetta Davenport. This will provide the opportunity for research and a response to questions. Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com approximately five days in advance.
- Meetings will last approximately one hour, but will be extended if necessary.
- Meeting minutes will be taken.
- All meetings will take place in the Media Center.
PAC meetings are scheduled on the 4th Wednesday of each month.